- WISRNet is a project that brings historians, archivists and practising scientists together to research women's participation in science and learned societies in Britain since 1830. Our aim is to understand women's low visibility and historic exclusion, to uncover further avenues for research and to develop strategies to improve the participation of women in science today. More »
- Reflections on ‘shadowing’ a woman working in science, by Cressida Jervis Read
- Shadowing a CERN scientist and mother of two by Camilla Mørk Røstvik (University of Manchester)
- Reflections on WISRNet Shadowing Scheme – 2
- Reflections on WISRNet Shadowing Scheme
- From the first female Oxbridge prof to film star Kevin Bacon in just six steps…..
Follow WISRNetMy Tweets